Your privacy and trust is important to MintWalk. Downloading and installing the App or accessing the Website shall be deemed to constitute sufficient proof that you have read, understood and accepted this Policy. If you have any questions or if you believe that MintWalk has not adhered to this Policy, please email us at email@example.com.
Why we collect your Personal and Financial Information (“Information”)
- We use your Information to comply with regulatory requirements, register and maintain your account, facilitate transactions with third party service providers, provide customer service, and enhance your customer experience.
- We use aggregated information to improve MintWalk for all customers and monitor and protect the security of our service.
Information that we collect from you
- As a User - Subject to your consent at the time of installing the App or accessing our Website, we collect the following Information from you:
- We collect device-related information, server log information, and other types of anonymous information when you visit MintWalk on any device
- We aggregate text messages (SMS) sent ONLY by providers of services and/or products (including but not limited to financial institutions, mobile carriers and utility companies) to the mobile telephone numbers of the User where the User accesses the Website or has installed the App.
- We also collect information that you input into our App or Website. We use this information to better understand our visitors and our business, to provide the services or information you request, and to enhance the MintWalk service.
- As an Investor - When you choose to create an Investor account with MintWalk, we also collect certain additional Information as detailed herein:
- You would be required to provide Personal Information like your Name, PAN, Bank Account Number [“Investor information”] at the time of registration and account creation or anytime post that. The collection of these Investor Information is required in order to activate and enable the online transactions of mutual funds with AMCs. Such Investor information shall be used/shared/maintained/accessed/stored with/by third party technology service provider/AMCs/RTAs/MintWalk/authorised service providers/payment gateway providers in order to enable/ facilitate/ complete/ process online Mutual Fund transactions and report/statement generation.
- We may also access external governmental agencies to collect the same information.
- Usage of Cookies by MintWalk
- "Cookies" are small text files that we place in your device's browser to store your preferences. Each website or application can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it. In order to protect your privacy, however, your browser permits a website to access only the cookies it has sent to you and not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Most browsers can be set to refuse to accept or disable cookies, although this will impact your experience on websites and applications. You can also erase cookies that are already on your mobile device.
- We use these technologies in order to customize and personalization of MintWalk and improve your experience with the Website. Cookies store anonymous information, such as whether you viewed the site from your mobile device. We may store some personal information in a cookie and/or pixel, such as the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting MintWalk allows us to enhance your user experience and for marketing purposes. Additionally, we may use a cookie and/or pixel that only stores anonymous information to track visitors across websites in order to better customize our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Usage of Analytics Services by MintWalk
- We use analytics tools (collectively referred to as “Analytics Services”) to collect information about the usage of the Website and App. These Analytics Services collect information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. We only use the information we get from these Analytics Services to improve this site.
- These Analytics Services collect information on an anonymous basis. We do not combine the information collected through the use of these Analytics Services with personally identifiable information.
How We Use Your Information
- MintWalk uses personally identifiable and other collected information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. We use your personal information to enhance your customer experience, operate and maintain your account in accordance with Indian laws, investigate and understand how MintWalk is used, monitor and protect the security and integrity of MintWalk, and better market and advertise MintWalk’s services.
- As part of this process, we may from time to time aggregate some of your personal information in certain data analysis, reports, or other interpretations of investment trends for both internal and external purposes. When aggregating personal information, we make sure that the information is not identifiable to any particular customer.
- We do not share your Information with any third parties except as provided in this Policy below, with your consent, or as required by law.
- We may share Information with Third Party Service Providers that provide services to MintWalk as detailed below
- Provide you the MintWalk service and associated products
- Transaction processing and report generation
- Conform with any legal requirements and processes
- Enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services
- Protect the interests of MintWalk, its Affiliates, or its members, constituents, or of other persons
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
We may disclose your Information under the following circumstances:
- As provided in the rest of the Policy.
- To respond to court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- If we believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by law.
Notifications and Communications from the MintWalk App and Website
- We would provide you with periodic summaries of your account information and send email / SMS alerts.
- We may utilize your Information to provide you with personalized notifications and/or emails. In the event that you don’t wish to receive notifications/communication from the Company, you can write an email to us in this regard.
- From time to time, MintWalk may offer you the opportunity to participate in surveys, contests, and other promotions. Any information submitted in connection with such activities will be treated in accordance with this Policy, except as specifically set forth in the rules for those surveys, contests, or promotions.
Third Party Services and Websites
- The App may contain links to other web sites or services over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other web sites or services to which you are redirected from this App. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other web sites or services so that you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Your choice as a consumer
- MintWalk reasonably presumes that Users and Investors who transmit Information to Company are doing so out of their own choice. We do not compel anyone to disclose Personal and Financial Information. At any time, Users and Investors may opt not to provide such data by uninstalling the App or closing the website in the browser.
Change in Ownership
- In case there is a sale of assets or any subsidiary or division of the Company which may lead to change in the control of management of the Company, then we may disclose your Information to third party as part of the sale process. Any third party to which we transfer or sell our assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us only in the manner set out in this Policy.
How You Accept This Policy
- By using and continuing to use the MintWalk website, App and/or services, or otherwise providing us with Information you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy and any updates thereto.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information That We Have Collected
- Once you have registered with the Website and App, you can access your profile, review the information that is stored, and revise that information. If you have any problems, you may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We retain the right to retain the personal identifiable information in our networks for subsequent use and/or to meet the regulatory requirements.
- Once you have de-registered yourself from the Website and/or App or upon termination of your Account by the Company , we may retain your personal identifiable information in our networks internally, for the purpose authorized under this Policy unless prohibited by law.
- MintWalk works diligently to protect your personal information. We employ several physical and electronic safeguards to keep your information safe. We use the strongest available server level, App and browser encryption, store all of our data on secure servers, and implement systematic processes and procedures for securing and storing data. We limit access to your personal and financial information to only those employees with authorized access, and we require third parties who perform services for MintWalk agree to keep your information confidential.
- While accessing your accounts, the App and Website use a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session, and to protect Website accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
- MintWalk takes reasonable steps to protect your Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, no Internet, email, or electronic operating system that enables the transmission of data is ever fully secure or error free so, please take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this manner.
- If you maintain a MintWalk account that you access through our website or App, you are responsible for protecting and maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and restricting access to your computer.
- Furthermore, if you choose to close your account or your account is terminated with us, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices outlined here.
Changes to the Policy
- We may modify this Policy over time by posting a new version of this Policy, which is your responsibility to review. Any changes to the Policy will be reflected on this page and will become effective immediately upon posting. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about how we are protecting the personally identifiable information we collect.
- If the changes are significant, MintWalk will do our best to notify you via email or through a notification on the App and website. Please check the effective date below to determine if there have been any changes since you have last reviewed the MintWalk Policy.
Limitation of Liability
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy or any other terms of service or use applicable as between MintWalk and our Users and Investors, MintWalk’s aggregate liability hereunder shall be limited to INR 1,000 only and shall not extend to any indirect or remote damages whatsoever, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or loss of profits.
- Mintwalk shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the account and / omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
- For any inquiries and complaints, please email to email@example.com. All inquiries and complaints shall be looked into promptly and without charging any fee to the inquirer / complainant.